Tech Goes Home strives to ensure that all residents of Greater Boston are equipped with the tools, training, and access to support 21st century skill development. In addition, TGH provides opportunities for all residents to connect to schools, community programs and assets, government agencies, and each other. The TGH program offers residents the ability to improve their quality of life as new members of the online community.
Goals of the Tech Goes Home Program:
- To encourage parents and children to work together toward a common goal
- To enhance the relationships between parents and teachers
- To help children improve their academic performance
- To help families get online and acquire 21st Century technology skills
- To empower children and adults to advocate for themselves and their communities
What's included for families?
- An opportunity to spend 15 quality hours with your child and Peabody staff
Help accessing significantly discounted high-speed Internet for qualified families
- A web-based curriculum designed to help you access the powerful resources
on the Internet
- The option to purchase a brand new computer for $50!
If you are interested in participating in TGH, email Nicole Sullivan. Applications and a schedule will come home next week.