There are many ways that you can contribute to the Peabody School Community. Participation is always welcome as it helps build a stronger community. Below is a list of ways you can contribute:
- Be a Room Parent.
- Help in the School Library (shelving books, checking out books, etc.)
- Help chaperone class field trips.
- Provide transportation to other parents/guardians for conferences, events, etc.
- Be a classroom volunteer a couple of hours one day a week.
- Work with individual or small groups of students on teacher selected projects.
- Volunteer in the lunch room or playground.
- Translate for students or other parent/guardians.
- Help plan performances, help out in dramatic performances, or special events.
- Help out in class with art projects, science experiments, etc.
- Share your profession: Appear as a classroom guest speaker.
- Come to School Council Meetings.
- Join the Friends of Peabody.
- Join The Connection – The Peabody School Parent/Caregiver Group.
- Prepare lunch items for the Teacher/Staff Appreciation luncheon held in April.
- Help plan activities for the Potluck dinners or help set up or clean up.
- Consider offering your time towards one of our student clubs.
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above please contact Nicole Sullivan, Family Resource Liaison, by email or by calling 617.349.6530 x1141.